CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students to its 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme This award, which is open to all first year and second year full-time students irrespective of course of study, is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigeria students to finance their education The Scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second year) to the completion of their degree program
To qualify for consideration, an applicant MUST:
- Be a registered FULL-TIME undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of this application
The following categories of students need not apply
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- 200 level students with CGPA of less than 2.5 in a 5.0-grade system or equivalent need not apply
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Students who are current beneficiaries of similar awards from the Industry need not apply
Application Forms are available online ONLY.
To apply, applicants should visit: https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com
This application opens today October 14, 2019 and closes on November 14, 2019 Selection Test will hold on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at designated centres nationwide.
Please note that candidates shall hear the full cost of transportation to/from the Selection Test venue Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Selection Test.