THE EYELLOW CARD
- New version of the international certificate of vaccination or prophylaxis (ICV-P)
- Has enhanced security features
- Scan the QR (Bar) code to authenticate it
- Produced by the Federal ministry of health
- Obtainable from port health offices nationwide
- Port health services is the ONLY authorized source
- Not to be issued by proxy (to a third party)
WHY YOU NEED THE EYELLOW CARE
- It is proof that you have been vaccinated against Yellow Fever (or other diseases as recommended).
- Some countries (including Nigeria) require proof of vaccination against Yellow Fever as condition for entry.
GET THE NEW EYELLOW CAR IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS
- Visit www.yellowcard.health.gov.ng or www.yellowcardingnigeria.com
- Click on Yellow Care Application
- Fill in your personal information and click on submit button
- Click on payment button, generate your Remita Retrieval Receipt (RRR) code and pay the sum of N2,000 online (or go the bank)
- Take the payment receipt along with your international passport to any port health services office to get vaccinated and obtain the Yellow card (vaccination is free).
If you have an old version of the yellow cad bring it along with your receipt and international passport.
All arriving passenger age 9 months and above are required to have proof of vaccination against yellow fever (valid year cad) on arrival in Nigeria.
All international travelers must be vaccinated against yellow fever at least ten days before expected date of travel.
Access details of the international certificate of vaccination or prophylaxis with enhanced security features at: www.yellowcard.health.gov.ng or www.yellowcardnigeria.com or call port health service on +2348095553232.
The eYELLOW CARD is the only accepted version of the yellow care since 1st July 2019.