INVITATION TO THE 34TH ANNUAL NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
I have been directed to invite you and your members to participate in the NANNM FHI-Sector's 34th Annual National Scientific Conference scheduled as follows:
Theme: Collaboration for Effective Healthcare Delivery in Nigeria: Nurses, a Voice to Lead
- Challenges in the Health Sector and their implications on Effective Healthcare in Nigeria
- Nursing Process: A Tool for Individualized Evidence-Based Clients' Care
- Community Health Nursing: An Underutilized Sector
- Nursing Education: The Current Global Trends
- Healthcare Financing: The Roles and Responsibilities of the Nurse, Nurse Manager and Association
- Reducing Preventable Birth Defects in Nigeria through Individual and Community-Centered Approaches
- Risk Communication: Its implications and Nurses Role in Effective Healthcare Management
- Patients Bill of Rights: Nurses as Advocates
- Nursing the Nurse: The Nigeria Nurse as a Case Study
DATE: 1st – 7th December, 2019
VENUE: Federal Medical Centre Owerri, Imo State
TIME: 10am Daily
REGISTRATION FEE: Twenty Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N25,500.00) Payable to the following Account:
Account Name: FFHINAM
Account No: 2049739969
NB: Please note that Payment at the Point of Registration will attract additional It’s of N5,000.00 Only.
Kindly mobilize and encourage ALL Nurses to attend as the Conference attracts Three Credit Units (3CU) which can be used for the renewal of License with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Arrival: 1st December, 2019
Departure: 7th December, 2019
Thank You and Safe Trip as You Come.
Com. Gambo Danfulani Mirnga