The Nigerian Medical Association and the Commonwealth Medical Association Presents 2nd National Health Summit & Commonwealth Medical Association 25th Triennial Conference Abuja 2019
Date: 4th – 8th Nov. 2019, Venue: International Conference Centre, No. 11 Central Area, 900 Herbert Macaulay Way, 900001, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Patient – Centered Care
- Fast TRACKING Universal Health Coverage in the Commonwealth: The place of the CMA Social Health Initiative
- Improving the Nigerian health indices
- Inter-professional relationship
- Brain drain and brain gain
- Universal health coverage
- Public private partnership
- Reversing medical tourism
- Advancing universal health coverage in the commonwealth through the CMA digital health initiative: moving from theoretical and conceptual framework to programmatic implementation.
- ‘Health human resource crisis in the commonwealth: strategic options for the CMA.
- ‘Physician wellbeing and autonomy in the commonwealth: the role of CMA.
10 CME Points
- NMA Summit Account No: 1013232471, Zenith Bank
- For online registration visit: www.nmanationalhealthsummit.com
Programme of Events:
- Sunday, 3rd November, 2019
Arrival of CMA delegates
- Monday, 4th November, 2019
9am – 12noon: CMA Executive meeting (open to current member of the executive and observers) 2pm – 7pm: CMA Council meeting, including election of the President and the rest officers of the Executive 7:30pm: Welcome cocktail.
- Tuesday, 5th November, 2019
9am-2pm: Joint opening ceremony of 2nd NHS & CMA Conference.
Installation of newly elected CMA president Dr. Osahon Enabulele.
2nd NHS/CMA Plenary & Panel Session. 4pm: meeting of the new CMA Executive. 7pm: Dinner for CMA delegates.
- Wednesday, 6th November, 2019
Presentation/Plenary & Panel Sessions Tour of FCT – Abuja
- Friday, 8th November, 2019
- Saturday, 9th November, 2019: Departure
Special Guest of Honour:
His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Chairman of the Occasion:
Rtd. General Yakubu Gowon GCFR, Former Head of State
Alhaji Bello Mohammed, FCT Minister
Dr. Osagie Ehanire, Hon. Minister of Health
Prof. Vajira Dissanayake, CMA President
Dr. Francis Adedayo Faduyile, NMA President