Responsible for ensuring clinical processes are conducted in accordance with guidelines and regulations. Develops, performs, and manages quality assurance activities. Presides over audits.
- Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical SOPs are conducted properly.
- Manage and maintain databases for the quality system and policies.
- Prepare and assist in preparing annual reports and quality trending reports.
- Report the status of the quality levels of staff, systems and clinical activities.
- Preside over improvement programmes.
- Evaluate quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints.
- Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
- Document internal regulatory processes.
- Ensure regulatory rules are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Communicate any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to senior management.
- Provide weekly quality management trainings to LECC staff
This position is not a full-time position. The consultant/expert would come in only once a week.
Interested candidates should please apply with their CV and cover letter in the space provided below
APPLY FOR THIS JOB