On 13/Nov/2019 / In NGO Jobs
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer - Health Policy Plus (HP+)
Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a USAID-funded five-year $185 million project awarded to Palladium on August 28, 2015. HP+ has a mandate across global, country, and subnational levels to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), HIV, and maternal health.
Provide technical assistance on project activities and efforts, across the intervention areas as needed.
Maintain a central repository for all project deliverables, helpful resources, documents, key policies and guidelines
Assist with organization and coordination of state activity plans, monthly updates, and organizing programming meetings
Collate results’ reports submitted from project states and review the accompanying evidences for adequacy in line with the project AMELP
Liaise with the State M&E/ICT Specialists to regularly collate news and success stories for further review by Abuja technical leads and management team; coordinate with HQ communications and management team for success story sharing
A term of 9 months initially (through August 2020), with the possibility of an extension, based on additional program funding.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Public Health or any of the Social Sciences or arts
- 2 years of experience in public health project implementation, experience in BHCPF and health financing program implementation will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Experience supporting projects in knowledge management a plus; understanding and previous experience supporting project monitoring and evaluation efforts desired
- Fluency in English language is required
- Demonstrated strength and experience in writing technical reports, and success stories.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office packages and information communication technology
- Proficiency in the use of work tools necessary to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!