On 12/Nov/2019 / In NGO Jobs
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, Taand Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor - Laboratory Services
Contract Type: Fixed term
In collaboration with the Project Director and STO Lab. Services provides leadership in implementing high quality laboratory services for AHNI including building laboratory capacity at health facility sites to combat HIV, TB, malaria and other infectious diseases, provides technical leadership and technical support related to the laboratory services and management component of HIV/AIDS care and treatment for the Nigeria bilateral project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Master's degree in Laboratory Sciences, Biological Science or related degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience.
- Or doctorate degree in laboratory sciences, biological science or related dree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in laboratory setting of which 3 must bp on a HIV laboratory management donor funded program.
- Certification / license to practice as a medical laboratory scientist is required.
- Experience in a clinical laboratory setting and working in a donor funded program is required.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is as advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document using the format below.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!