AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
AHF-Nigeria currently operates in 7 states including Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and supports numerous clinics country wide.
We are recruiting highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician / Site Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Regional Medical Manager
The ART Clinician / Sites Coordinator oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the state/facilities level. ART Clinician provides mentorship and hands-on mentorship to the facility healthcare workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In close coordination with the facility healthcare workers, ensure the provision of quality, evidence-based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- ART Clinician provides mentorship and hands-on mentorship to the facility healthcare workers.
- Coordinate monthly patient care team and other meetings.
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports.
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Supervise other staff at the state/facilities level.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the state/sites,
- Supervises and ensures Data capture, handling and use at the state/sites.
- Any other duty designated by the supervisor
Education and Experience
- University Graduate in Medicine.
- At least three years’ experience in HIV treatment programs.
- At least two years’ experience in program management.
- Must have the current practicing license.
- Experience with operational research and evidence-based healthcare is an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in computer operations - MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
5 PM: 11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one Document) to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Also, your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS word or PDF format.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer!