Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a Multi-specialist Medical Care Provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients experience, we are recruiting for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anesthesiologist
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Anesthesiologist with strong skills in critical care. She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as an Anesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced/International Training in Anesthesiology will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
- Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research Opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Further enquiries should be sent to: [email protected]