Moment for Women Alliance - We are registered women and girls' rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for women and girls' rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant State Program Coordinator (Female)
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Part-time
As part of our effort to advance the sexual & reproductive health & rights of women and adolescent girls particularly those in the vulnerable and displacement setting, we are currently looking for results-driven and women's health and rights advocates who possess good working knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods to join our program team.
- The successful candidates will work with the State Coordinator in coordinating community advocacy visits and meetings as well as providing reproductive health counseling, support, and care for our key population.
- The candidate will work with the State Coordinator in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, launch regular social media campaigns, online campaigning.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND or B.Sc Degree in Community Health / Public Health or any related field with at least 1 year work experience.
- The ideal candidate must reside within Calabar main town and must have experience in sexual & reproductive health issues
- ICT skills, and internet-based applications is an added advantage.
- Candidates with professional certificates such as Nursing, Public Health will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.