Baze University is a distinctive quality-based educational institution making a difference in the Nation’s history through the positive impact of its service and graduates output. Our mission is to establish and maintain a more suitable academic environment, synergizing world-class human capital and best technology for creating and impacting knowledge to develop and modernize the Nigerian society.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor (Clinical Sciences)
We require the services of Lecturers who can teach the following subjects:
- Community Medicine
- Paediatrics and Child Health
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Internal medicine and its sub-specialities
- Surgery and its sub-specialities
- MBBS and Postgraduate Fellowship qualifications of the National or West African Postgraduate Medical Colleges (FMCP, FWACP, FWACS, FMCS), M.Sc and Ph.D or equivalent qualifications registrable with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, Letter of interest, MDCN folio number, full Registration number and additional qualifications Registration numbers to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Discussion / Interview.