Ferrule Limited - Our client, is a Healthcare company that provides world class Laboratory Services in Nigeria. We are a leading Medical imaging and Medical laboratory service provider in Nigeria with highly skilled medical professionals, experienced personnel, cutting-edge technologies, we provide timely and accurate results. We are ISO certified (15189) and our services include but not limited to pre-employment tests, food handlers test, drug of abuse & alcohol test, comprehensive medical check-up for corporate/individuals, (Hepatitis, TB screening, HIV screening etc.), Cancer Screening (prostate, breast, cervical, colorectal etc.), Home service medical screening (sample collection), DNA Investigation & more".
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executives (Medical)
Location: Wuse II, Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
The Ideal Candidate is expected to carry out marketing activities for the Business Development Team and interpret medical terminologies in a layman's understanding to ensure Clients understand what is being projected to them.
The Sales representative would:
- S/he is responsible for managing Client's Accounts, brokering new medical sales relationships, through promotions, general sales and distribution.
- Importantly, the ideal individual must be able to provide accurate, timely clinical and business information to various stakeholders.
- Explore and execute opportunities to cross sell and up sell to new and existing clients.
- Visit customers regularly to resolve any outstanding issues and explore new opportunities.
- Win new hospitals and customer account business in specified region
- Build strong and profitable relationships with existing clients
- Achieve sales volume and Product targets
- Manage deployed resources to achieve sales targets
- Provide product information and knowledge to customers and stakeholders
- Provide daily reports of activities and accounts
- Provide information on competitor activity and customer needs for strategic planning
- Assist with contract drafting, negotiation and endorsement
- B.Sc Degree in Biological Science fields such as: Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacology, Nursing etc.
- Must have 2-10 years relevant post-NYSC experience.
- Strong drive for sales success and excellence
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members and clients
- Competence in Microsoft office tools; word, excel and email
- Good command of English language and ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to learn and develop an understanding of complex medical products
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- High level of Integrity
- Candidates must be residents of Abuja
- Candidate must be tech-smart
- Candidate must be conversant with drafting proposals carrying out face-face/ online marketing activities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Persuasion Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Strong Communications Skill.
- Creative thinking.
- Critical Analysis.
- Proposal Writing
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.