Nigeria LNG limited, a limited lability company incorporated on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic market and export.
We operate from five offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment,
We seek to engage suitably qualified condidates for employment into the following positions:
CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN (CMOL/2022/001)
The Job: To diagnose, treat and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population and provide advice to Company staff and other eligible customers in the area of General/family medicine to ensure the health of staff and other stakeholders.
Location: NLNG Production Plant, Bonny, Rivers State.
The Person: To be eligible to apply for the Consultant Physician position, the right candidate should:
• Possess a postgraduate fellowship in Family Medicine/General Medical Practice (FWACP, FNCP or equivalent).
• Be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
• In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 10 years post MBBS experience with at least 5 years in the field of Family Medicine or Specialist General practice.
• The candidate should also be able to demonstrate proficiency in Information Technology.
Behavioral Competencies Required for all the Roles:
• Good communication Skills
• Personal Effectiveness and Problem Solving
• Negotiation Skills
• People Management
Further details on the job requirements con be found on our Careers Page.
All interested candidates should:
A. Log on to https://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Current-Vacancies.aspx
B. Click on Careers
C. Click an 'Register with Us" to register
D. Click on 'Login to Job Portal'
E. Click on the position to access the details and apply
E Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with the application - on the Job Portal.
Please note the following
• Application deadline is two weeks from the date of advert publication.
• Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid.
• Attachment of the underlisted document is mandatory:
i. Copies of Tertiary Educational Certificates
ii. NYSC Completion Certificate FOR CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN JOB ONLY)
• Only shoo-listed candidates would be contacted.
• Any false information provided during or after the application process, where and when discovered, will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s) or nullification of employment.