Mindray founded in 1991 is one of the leading global providers of medical devices and solutions. Firmly committed to our mission of “advance medical technologies to make healthcare more accessible”, we are dedicated to innovation in the fields of Patient Monitoring & Life Support, In-Vitro Diagnostics, and Medical Imaging System.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist, Patient Monitor, Anesthesia and Ventilator
- Provide technical, application and clinical support during whole sales process, including pre-sales tendering process;
- Develop, and deliver product application training to end-users and distributor sales team;
- Collect and analyze products' application and clinical information to understand and meet customer requirements;
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration;
- Collect local target market information and requirements, submit report to HQ sales and marketing team to ensure the products strategy are suitable for the target market.
- Familiar with the professional association group; maintain good relationship with KOL; coordinating with professional association for series of events;
- Deep understanding of OR/ICU business.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in medical, human science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant clinical application working experience in Patient Monitor, Anesthesia or Ventilator products, experience of working in hospital is preferred;
- Strong communication and demonstration skills in English;
- Be able to travel at least 100 days/year in English speaking countries in Africa;
- Self-motivated and good teamwork.
- Good understanding of medical industry; strong presentation and demo skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: