Matola International Concept Limited was duly incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in February 25, 2009 as a private limited liability company. Our business is aimed at providing critical services to the oil and gas industry as well as tapping into the vacuum created in other relevant sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Health Nurse (Outreaches & Spills)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
- Provide expert advice related to specific conditions or treatment pathways
- Deliver health outreach programme
- Provide curative, preventive and promotional car
- Offer direct care to community, perform comprehensive health assessments, develop differential diagnoses
- Direct clinical practice includes expertise in advanced assessment, implementing nursing care, and evaluating outcomes
- Provide safe, qualify, and cost-effective specialty care, all while working to improve the healthcare system from within
- Inspect and supervise health facilities for safety risk
- Monitor plans for increasing patience safety and improving healt
- Respond to emergency relief situations andimpact mitigations Action
- Conduct hospital inspection visits and perform preventive maintenance of health equiment
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements; keeping patient information confidenti
- Prepare proactive emergency community plans for Prevention, Preparedness Response,Recover
- Disseminate health information /education by working with local officials, the community and school
- Assess community needs & Develop public health plans and programs for military members and their families.
- B.Sc Nursing with Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration in General Nursing and Midwifery, with anyone of the following - Accident and Emergency Nursing, Public Health, Occupational Health.
- Current practicing licence with 5years post qualification experience,
- Certification of completion - registered nurses (RN)
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Experience in providing nursing care to patients and observation where necessary.
- Knowledgeable in infection control and management
- Registered nurse with acquired expert knowledge base,
- Experienced in integrating knowledge of disease and medical treatments into the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients' illnesses.
- Practicing nurse.
- Ability to demonstrate authenticity, collaboration, and willingness to learn
- Report writing skills
- Good knowledge of maternal and child health (immunizations, family planning, gynae, Antenatal care, and health promotion
- Knowledge of proper nutrition in certain health conditions
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills,
- Knowledge of Preventive & promotional health care,
- Emergency response skills.
- Supervision of primary referrals and tracking
- Electronic record skills.
- Good communication & Time malmanagement sills,
- Good customer relations and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work unsupervised in the communities.
- Lead community works.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Verbal & written Communication,
- Ability to Listening, energy Level, Integrity, Teamwork, Multi-tasking
- Ability to make ethical decisions involves influence in negotiating moral dilemmas, allocating resources, directing patient care and access to care
- Complex decision-making skills and clinical competencies for expanded practice
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.