Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our clinical lead will be tasked with educating, training and evaluating RFC’s team of pharmacy technicians, nurses, medical officers and consultant specialists to ensure the medical practice is evidence-based and aligned with international guidelines and clinical best practices.
- The successful candidate will be a trained consultant physician who is an engaging educator and has strong clinical experience.
- This role will require the ability to critically analyse medical research and apply it to clinical practice. It will also require skills in monitoring and evaluating clinical data to drive quantitative and qualitative improvement in patient outcome and satisfaction indicators.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for using education and data science to improve patient outcomes.
- Evaluate, adapt, translate medical literature to develop clinical trainings and policies that support the adoption of best practices in order to improve outcomes on digital and in-clinic health services.
- Plan and implement a curriculum to train clinical staff and build skills on health promotion, disease prevention, patient self-management and chronic disease management based on evidence-based guidelines.
- Facilitates the design and implementing individualized learning plans for remote and in-person teams.
- Mentor, oversee and support clinical staff to increase skills and develop leadership skills.
- Implement trainings and policies to support task shifting and increase clinical responsibilities of nursing staff.
- Lead workforce planning, employment decisions and develop educational programs to foster key development of key skills that support organizational needs
- Craft and implement strategy to improve key clinical metrics using medical literature reviews and clinical data
- Develop and expand clinical offerings at RFC locations that serve patients' needs including specialist services and antenatal care services.
- Provide visionary and innovative leadership for patient care at Reliance Family Clinics that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values.
- Lead strategic planning and quality initiatives within the organization to deliver high-value care that is affordable
- Create a culture of interprofessional teamwork to identify and improve key clinical quality initiatives, metrics and goals.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- MBChB or MBBS.
- 2 - 5 years of post-residency experience or minimum 5 years post-NYSC clinical practice with MPH.
- Research or monitoring and evaluation experience with clinical data.
- Expertise in primary care for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal care.
- Strong procedural skills in common primary care procedures (i.e., IUD, Implant placement, MVA and Suturing/Wound care).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.