Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Nurse (Outreaches & Spills)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expert advice related to specific conditions or treatment pathways
- Deliver health outreach programme
- Provide curative, preventive, and promotional care and offer direct care to community, perform comprehensive health assessments, and develop differential diagnoses.
- Provide safe, quality, and cost-effective specialty care, all while working to improve the healthcare system from within.
- Inspect and supervise health facilities for safety risks. Monitor plans for increasing patients safety and improving health
- Respond to emergency relief situations.
- Conduct hospital inspection visits and perform preventive maintenance of health equipment’s
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements and keeping patient information confidential
- Prepare proactive emergency community plans for Prevention, Preparedness, Response and Recovery.
- Disseminate health information /education by working with local officials, the community, and schools.
- Assess community needs & develop public health plans and programs for military members and their families.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current practising licence with 5 years post qualification experience,
- Certification of completion - registered nurses (RN)
- BSc nursing with nursing and midwifery council registration in General Nursing and Midwifery, with anyone of the following - Accident and emergency nursing, public health, occupational health.
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Experience in providing nursing care to patients and observation where necessary.
- Knowledgeable in infection control and management
- Registered nurse with acquired expert knowledge base,
- Experienced in integrating knowledge of disease and medical treatments into the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients' illnesses.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.