Matola International Concept Limited was duly incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in February 25, 2009 as a private limited liability company. Our business is aimed at providing critical services to the oil and gas industry as well as tapping into the vacuum created in other relevant sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Nurse
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Enugu, Lagos & Ogun
- Clinical services
- Emergency services
- Preventive health care services
- Occupational health services
- Community health care services
- External services (HMO)
- Cleaning services and
- Ancillary services.
- Nursing care of patients and observation where necessary.
- B.Sc Nursing with Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration in General Nursing and Midwifery, with anyone of the following - Accident and Emergency Nursing, Public Health, Occupational Health.
- Current practicing licence with 5 years post qualification experience,
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Fitness to work (pre-employment, pre-transfer and periodic medical services), pre-school medical.
- Good knowledge of maternal and child health (immunizations, family planning, gynae, Antenatal care
- Knowledge of proper nutrition in certain health conditions)
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills
- Knowledge of Preventive health care
- Emergency response skills.
- Supervision of secondary referrals and HMOs monitoring.
- Electronic record skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer relations.
- Ability to work unsupervised outside the clinic.
- Lead community works.
- Teaching skill.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.