We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Associate - PMTCT
Job Code: CSU017-Okene, CSU018-Ayinba/Ankpa & CSU019-Egbe/Kabba
Locations: Okene Cluster, Ayingba / Ankpa & Egbe / Kabba Cluster - Kogi
- The incumbent will support the PMTCT state lead in providing comprehensive PMTCT services to pregnant and post-partum HIV positive women and their babies, by:
- Providing technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for PMTCT program implementation and allied health services that are consistent with national guidelines
- Strengthen the leadership and the capacity of the supported facilities in the coordination with all stakeholders to ensure access to quality medical care and PMTCT treatment for HIV mothers and infants and support the integration of PMTCT services into existing Maternal, neonatal and reproductive health services and strengthen the clinical components of Tuberculosis, Malaria and other diseases for maternal and child care.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Nursing / Midwifery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics or Public Health equivalent or related fields.
- At least 2 years' extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients; knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR etc.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- For this position, residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.