Summit Orthopaedic Hospital is a single specialty Hospital dedicated to providing cutting edge solutions to bone and joint problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
The ideal Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the Community Health Board of Nigeria.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Strong Knowledge of Healthcare.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to carry out Physical assessments of patients.
- Candidates should be resident within Egbeda and its axis.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.