Chiron is a modern medical provider located in Nigeria. In emerging cities, we are bridging the gap between good healthcare and patients. We patient-centric and quality obssessed. Combining smart technology with modern, welcoming facilities, Chiron delivers a uniquely seamlessly experience with virtual and in-person appointments, primary care, urgent care, mental care and specialist clinics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Critical Care Physician
Employment Type: Full Time
- Physical examination
- Assessment of patients
- Interpretation of diagnostic test result
- Management of the airway
- Pharmacological management
- Emergency cardioversion defibrillation
- CPR Management
- Invasive ventilation
- Paediatric and adult ventilatory management
- Ensuring continuous medical cover for all patients admitted to the Intensive Care Unit
- Discussion of management with consultant surgeons, physicians
- Appropriate documentation of medical history and progress in patients notes
- Prescription and update of therapeutic plans
- Ensuring plans are acted upon and specific diagnostic tests carried on diligently
- Liasoning with other medical specialties if required
- Carrying all technical procedures
- Collecting information related to patient and integration in clinical plans
- Communication with patient’s relatives, referring hospital etc.
- Training all staff for ICU management, maintain infection control, Air way management etc.
- Acute & chronic pain management
- Pre &post-operative check up.
- Relevant educational Qualifications, Degree, or Certifications is required
- 1+ years relevant work experience.
- Patient care experience in good quality critical care centers • Effective communication skills
- Strong leadership with big-picture thinking and vision.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.