St. Luke's Hospital provides the best in diagnostic testing by combining the sophisticated power of technology with the expertise of highly skilled doctors and specialists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- monitoring the growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing restorative and surgical procedures on the teeth, bones, and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- MBBS or equivalent and a postgraduate qualification are required.
- Certification: Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria; Certificate of Practicing License.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer
- Candidates must possess a NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general medicine.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.