Smile 360 Dental Specialists - We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. Smile 360 Dental Specialists - We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine dental and oral health of patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Plan patients’ treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
- Prepare reports.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills.
- Extensive mastering of current expert knowledge in dentistry and in quality management
- Distinctive ability to always be willing to learn, to further educate oneself and to adjust to current demands.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Decision Making
- Team Player.
- Problem solver
- A team player.
N250,000 - N700,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.