TeamAce Limited - Our client, a leading Dialysis Medical Centre, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dialysis Doctor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Medical officer will be responsible for the medical diagnosis, reviewing test results and medical clinical operations of our 2 dialysis centers in Lagos while coordinating clinical activities in other centers.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive medical experience in a dialysis care environment and demonstrate superior professionalism and communication skills.
- We’re looking for someone who is driven by a passion to make patients’ renal care experiences as comfortable, efficient, and positive as possible, and who is committed to providing tradition of excellent patient-centered care..
- To be involved in day to day patient management of dialysis patient care
- Improve centre patient flow through consultations and patient outreach
- Be the highest clinical authority in your main location of work
- Assess the patient before starting dialysis : - hemodynamic status - indication of dialysis - vascular access - recent surgery - co morbid illness - bleeding manifestations
- Be involved in patient care during dialysis : - creating access - adequacy of flow - follow instruction of the nephrologist - deciding about any modification in dialysis prescription in consultation with the nephrologist - monitoring the patient during dialysis - managing complications during dialysis - will coordinate with dialysis technicians and dialysis nurses
- Assess the patient at the time of closure : - access site - hemodynamic status - any complication - any specific instruction to (a) the nurse (b) the relatives
- Follow up with patients after dialysis
- Handle / supervise / guide the supporting staff if emergency situation arises.
- Have working knowledge of the dialysis machine, water treatment plant, ventilator, defibrillator and other gadgets and equipments of the dialysis unit.
- Be the team leader of the day to day dialysis procedure and on one hand will keep in touch with the nephrologist on the other hand will disseminate the information thus gathered to the subordinate staff in order to implement the guidelines fixed by the hospital authority and the nephrologist.
- Look after the safety and security of the supporting staff.
- Assist in developing clinical SOPs and implement them in supervised centres
- Assist other centres with clinical issues
Job Requirements / qualifications
- MBBS Degree with a valid registration
- At least one year house job in internal medicine / allied specialty
- Experience in central line access
- Experience in critical care management
- Certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Experience in pediatric patient management – desirable
- Trained under Nephrologist for not less than 6 months.
N400,000 - N500,000 Monthly (Gross).
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: