Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dialysis Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A minimum of S.S.C.E qualification
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of practicing experience.
- Applicant must have his/her current practicing license.
- Must be experienced and dedicated.
- Possess good knowledge and skills in emergency preparedness and management.
- Has the ability to make decisions with good problems solving skills.
- Able to operate dialysis machines with a good understanding of machine alarm systems.
- Able to work under pressure / stressful conditions.
- Skilled in aseptic techniques and infection control protocols.
- Able to interpret values of laboratory results.
- Possess good knowledge of various blood access.
- Able to administer dialysis (hemodialysis) adequately.
- Able to coordinate with other team members.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.