Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting is a global operations management firm specializing in the optimization of business operations through innovative strategies and consumer intelligence with a focus on socio-economic impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dialysis Nurse
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Dialysis Nurse to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis-related treatment.
- Checking and recording patients’ vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment as often as required.
- You will ensure that hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions or irregularities.
- Promptly notifying the appropriate medical practitioner of any problems that may occur during dialysis treatments.
- Working with the Dialysis Technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly and are functioning properly.
- Educate patients on dialysis treatment options, kidney disease management, as well as suitable nutrition and exercise regimens
- Offer emotional support to patients and advise their families of additional support that may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BNSC)
- Must be a nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Certification through the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) is advantageous.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of Proven experience working as a Dialysis Nurse.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
- Ability to operate dialysis machines.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Patient and compassionate.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the title "Nurse Dialysis" as the subject of the email.