Trainsmart Education Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable and leading Construction company with its headquarter in Abuja and branches in Port Harcourt, and Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmentalist
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee field examinations and report hazardous locations and materials.
- Maintain management information systems that identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations.
- Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards.
- Collect and analyze test samples of food, soil, water, and air.
- Perform research and report your findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports about field inspections.
- Implement spill prevention programs and hazardous waste regulations
- Prepare permit applications and agreements as needed by regulatory agencies.
- Obtain, maintain, modify and renew environmental permits and licenses.
- Work with emergency response team to address environmental incidents such as chemical leaks and spills.
- Identify and solve environmental violations.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor's of Science (B.Sc) in Environmental Science, Biological Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years field experience.
- Master's in related field is an added advantage.
Qualities and Skills:
- An investigative mind.
- Good with statistics.
- Observation skills and critiacl thinking.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements,interpretations, and health and safety programs,
- Aptitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
N250,000 - N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted and invited for interview at maitama, Abuja Nigeria.