Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology, VOM, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Execution of the Approved Projects in the 2020 Capital Appropriation Invitation to Tender for Goods, Works and Services.
The Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology Vom was established in 1956 as a unique institution producing world class human capacity for laboratory diagnosis of animal and man leading to research development and production of Vaccine. The institution has continued to focus on her pursuit for excellence in teaching and service to the society as cherished in our vision.
The federal college of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology Vom, hereby invites bids (Technical and Financial) from reputable contractors / companies with requisites professional experience for the execution of her 2020 capital projects both in works, goods and services as billed into various lots below in pursuit or her vision.
Scope of Work/Supply
- LOT 1 FCVMLT2020 (GP23101704) Infrastructural Development for Environmental Health Programmes
- LOT 2 FCVMLT2020 (GP23103707) Supply and Installation of ICT Equipment and Services.
- LOT 3 FCVMLT2020 (GP23103709) Supply and Installation of Office Equipment and Furniture
- LOT 4 FCVMLT2020 (GP23103714) Rehabilitation of Student’s Hostel Facilities
- LOT 5 FCVMLT2020 (GP23103719) Supply and Installation of Laboratory Equipment, Reagents and Chemicals
- LOT 6 FCVMLT2020 (GP5147708) Procurement of Three NOS. project Vehicles for Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases.
- LOT 7 FCVMLT2020 (GP30147709) Upgrading of college experimental farm for diagnostic and Research services.
- LOT 8 FCVMLT2020 (GP27147689) Construction of Storey Building or four classrooms/Offices for Lecture and Lecturers.
- LOT 9 FCVMLT2020 (GP30147713) Empowerment of youths through Agricultural training and value added programmes in Benue South senatorial district, Benue State.
- LOT 10 (GP23135252) Construction of Class Rooms/Lecture Rooms
- LOT 11 (GP27135235) Construction of Library Storey Building
- LOT 12 (GP30135213) Consturction of Gas Reticulation systems in laboratories
- LOT 13 (GP30135223) Procurement of Diagnostic Reagents
- LOT 14 (GP30135229) Re-Roofing of the College Auditorium.
Interested contractors/companies are required to submit the following documents in sequential order along with their financial bid.
Note that documents for each lot must be submitted separately in different envelopes.
- Evidence of Certificate of incorporation issued by the corporate Affairs commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and CAC7:
- Evidence of Company incomes Tax clearance for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2020; with minimum average turnover of (25,000,000) million;
- Evidence of current pension compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current industrial training fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2020
- Evidence of current Nigeria social insurance trust fund (NSITF) complian certificate valid till 31st December, 2020
- Evidence of registration on the National database of Federal contractors, consutants and service provider by submission of interim registration report (IRR) expiring on 30/06/2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the (state name of the procuring entity) or the bureau of public procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any particular interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years – 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s profile with the curriculum vitae f key staff to be deployed from the project, including copies of their academic/professional qualifications in case of construction: (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON) etc.
- Veritable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
- List of plats/equipment with proof f ownership/lease (where applicable);
- For joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of understanding (MoU) should be provided ( CAC, Tax clearance certificate, pension compliance certificate, ITF Compliance certificate, NSITF compliance certificate, IRR & Sworn affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm’s letter head paper bearing amongst there, the Registration number (RC) as issued by the corporate affairs commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The letterhead paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested bidders are to collect tender document from the procurement office after payments of a non- refundable tender fee of (N10,000.00) Ten Thousand Naira only per lot to the Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology Vom through the Remita Platform at any commercial bank in Nigeria. A copy of the payment receipt must be attached to each financial tender document during submission.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to THE PROVOST, FEDERAL COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY, VOM PLATEAU STATE.
And clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number, furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the tender box at the Procurement Unit of the above address not later that 10am on Monday, 22 June, 2020. The bid opening exercise commence immediately at 10:30am, same day. (Awaiting BPP approval)
Opening of Technical bids
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 10:00am on Monday 22 June, 2020 in the college auditorium in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the procurement office of the college, as the FEDERAL COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY VOM will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquires, please contact the procurement officer on [email protected]
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots
- All costs will be borne by the bidders
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list or Manufacturers of vehicles r their authorized representatives should bid for the procurement of vehicles.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidder will be returned un-opened.
- The federal college of veterinary and medical laboratory technology, vom is not bound to pre-quality any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the public procurement act 2007.
The Provost / CEO