Sigma Consulting is one of the fast-growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic, sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provide services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-Time Pharmacist
Location: Ijebu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills
- Only applicants based in Ogun state and its environs would be considered.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online