We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HTS Assistant
Job Code: HTS017 - Okene, HTS018 - Ayinba/Ankpa & HTS019 - Egbe/Kabba
Locations: Ayinba / Ankpa Cluster, Okene Cluster & Egbe / Kabba Cluster - Kogi
- The incumbent will implement prevention, risk reduction and adherence treatment services for Key Population, managing the unit responsible for identifying and working with Key Population groups to carry out outreaches and work closely with the PSO (HTS) to ensure access to HTS.
- Ensure behavioral maintenance activities are implemented among the KP groups with responsibility for appropriate implementation of program activities in HIV prevention for key and vulnerable populations, including integration of TB/HIV services for co-infected patients. Lead the formulation of approaches for scale up of key and vulnerable population HIV prevention services.
- Responsible for developing new/review evidence-based clinical training materials, job aids, and curricula, Supervisory systems and other training materials needed for implementation of the program to meet the needs of USAID and the Government of Nigeria
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Health Sciences, and Nursing required; Master's in relevant field preferred;
- At least 2 years experience training community health workers and/or CBOs in HIV interventions for key and vulnerable populations;
- Experience building capacity at individual and organizational levels; Skilled in at least two or more of the following technical areas: strengthening service delivery programs; Performance and quality improvement, psychosocial support, monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in Key Population programming.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- For this position, residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.