Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant / CHEW
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Sterilise equipment.
- Re-stock consulting rooms.
- Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
- Qualifications in Health and Social Care.
- Pass a medical check.
- Clear background check.
- Previous experience in a caring role, is preferred.
- Previous medical experience.
- The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Physically able to lift patients.
- A tactful and approachable personality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: No accommodation, only applicants living in Gbagada and its environs should apply.