Georges Memorial Medical Centre is one of the most modern, high technology private hospitals in Nigeria. Since 2006 we have continued to deliver first class healthcare for women and children. Our specialties are fertility management, Assisted Conception, Endoscopic surgery, General Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics. We achieve this by the relentless effort of our highly skilled and committed staff.
We strive to provide a positive experience for all our patients, making every effort to ensure their stay with us, is as comfortable as possible, through our expertise and technologically advanced environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IVF Nurse Coordinator
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The IVF nurse coordinator is responsible for the coordination of IVF cycles, education of patients regarding IVF medications and the individualized treatment plan, administration and Client’s relationship management.
- Establish confidence, trust, and a positive rapport with all of our patients
- Coordinate all IVF patients.
- Order time-sensitive medications
- Facilitate informed consent process
- Contact patients on treatment updates.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be well organized
- Current State Registered Nurse/ Midwifery license
- Current BCLS and ACLS certifications, added advantage
- At least 5 years of previous experience in IVF, strongly preferred.
- 3 years of previous nursing experience in other RN roles.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.