Ladkem Eye Hospital (A Subsidiary of Ladkem Nigeria Limited with CAC Registration No – RC: 116348) is a specialist hospital, fully registered with Lagos State Private Hospital Registration Authority with Registration Number: LSPHRA/VIII/99/12. The Hospital was founded on the basis of total quality management in eye care delivery services, and has been providing excellent eye care services delivery to Nigerians and Foreigners alike since its inception over twenty years ago.
As one of the health care providers under the National Health Insurance Scheme, we provide secondary health care services in the area of Ophthalmology And Optometry, and currently have services provision agreement with some Health Maintenance Organization (HMO’s).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry degree from a reputable institution;
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be teachable and courteous;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Physical Copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Send a copy of the Hard Copy of their Credentials to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere,
- The resume must contain relevant information such as age, current place of residence as well as the nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.