The Council has deployed online solutions to many of its core services and as parts of the ongoing reforms to improve Council’s service delivery to the nursing institutions, Nursing professionals and the general public. This includes Indexing, Examination, Registration, licencing, refreshers programmes and unified payment system etc.
In view of this, The Head of Institution and the Focal persons/Desk Officer of your institution are hereby invited to a two-day training programme on the updates of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria web-based portals.
- Head of Nursing in various institutions.
- Focal Persons/Desk Officers.
DATE AND VENUE OF THE TRAINING
This training is for all the Nursing and Midwifery Institutions and is scheduled as follows:
|1||North - Central & North - East||FCT, Abuja||25th - 26th July, 2022|
|2||South-West||Ibadan||18th - 19th July, 2022|
|3||South-East||Enugu||20th - 21st July, 2022|
|4||South-South||Port Harcourt||21st - 22nd July, 2022|
|5||North-West||Kaduna||28th - 29th July, 2022|
Time: 9am -4pm daily
N30,000 non-refundable payable into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, through remita. Please note that only payment teller is to be presented at the venue.
- All Participants are to be fully sponsored by their respective institution to cover transportation, accommodation and feeding for the duration of the training programme.
- Please note that the training is MANDATORY.
- Also Heads of Institutions (i.e. Principals, HODs & Coordinators) are expected to be in attendance and the Focal Persons/Desk Officers must be computer literate.
- All participants attending are to come with their Laptop computers with internet connectivity. Arrival and departure dates are a day before and after the training date respectively.
- Furthermore, Council will not repeat this training programme for any institution that is absent.
All applicants are to register online for the training on Council’s website www.nmcn.gov.ng after payment of training fees of N30,000 via remita.
The online registration site will be opened from May 30th – July 15th, 2022. Onsite registration fee is N40,000.
Thank you for your cooperation in promoting and maintaining excellence in Nursing Education and Practice in Nigeria.
Faruk U. Abubakar RN, PhD, FWACN