Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Manager - Nigeria IHP
Reference ID: req14833
- Lead in the development and implementation of IHP Knowledge Management Strategy across the IHP Project and build capacity of Knowledge Management Specialists in implementing the strategy.
- Using evidence and data identify topics for publication based on best practices and lessons learned, support co-authors to complete, format and submit to appropriate peer review journals.
- Working with other technical leads to constantly develop materials to update IHP with case studies, process documents, research briefs and other publications of the project.
- Lead quarterly exercises to elicit lessons learned, to answer learning questions, and track inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact and link to the project’s Theory of Change
- Lead with technical leads in compiling and completing quarterly and annual reports, highlighting key achievements, lessons learned and challenges.
- Maintain updated Technical deliverable tracker for Task Order 2 and ensure these are kept up to date in other Task Orders by working with other Knowledge Management Specialists
- Develop and manage a project knowledge management repository/warehouse by Task Order, thematic areas, consultancies and Grants
- Document and share learning across task orders and by engaging partners and project learning champions
- Conceptualize and build IHP’s legacy through legacy documents, publications, and other means.
- Constantly update the IHP team with key publications, reports and news features related to IHP specific subject matter in Nigeria.
- Support the MEL Director, DCOP and COP to respond effectively and efficiently to requests for deliverables, information and documents from USAID
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge Management Manager will report to MEL Director and work closely with Communications Manager for Task Order 2.
Additional qualifications include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Social Sciences or related field. A Master’s degree will be a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in communications, health communications/reporting, knowledge management, social media or related field, and working in public health with USAID/International Donor Programs.
- Demonstrated strength and experience writing project reports (progress updates, monthly, quarterly, annual), technical reports, and policy briefs
- Proven ability to lead the planning, coordination and execution of knowledge management products and managing a project knowledge warehouse/repository
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across diverse sets of stakeholders
- Experience in client relationship management, reporting, program work planning is preferred.
- Prior experience working with USG-funded programs is required
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication).
- The Knowledge Management Manager must be experienced in public health/public health communication, international development, or related field.
- S/he will have demonstrated experience working with complex health or development projects that required collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- S/he must be familiar with the public context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID / International donor programs.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: