Dunamis Diagnostic Services is a leading Nigerian diagnostic facility, with a history of successful diagnoses for our clients and partners. Started Operations in 1996, Dunamis is home to an array of experienced professionals, with a dedication to delivering optimal service and maintaining sublime ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Satellite, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Being proficient in good laboratory practices and applying the defined hygiene and biosafety rules.
- Conduct collection and analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, and spinal fluid,
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers by following established standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Knowledge of laboratory sample transportation and preservation/storage
- Provide assistance in various functions of the laboratory
- Proficiency in performing laboratory inventory
- Good knowledge of parasite identification and proficiency in microscopy.
- Must be a certified Laboratory Technician from a recognized school of Health Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Medical Laboratory, Clinic, or hospital.
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skills
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Must possess a current Practice License from the relevant body.
- Must be Computer literate
- S/He should be able to multi-task; capable of handling several issues at the same time to deliver results and meet desired deadlines.
- Must be able to think critically in adapting to change, judging situations and taking appropriate decisions.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.