The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, will hold the year 2023 Joint Graduation Ceremony and Presentation of Prizes of LUTH Schools, on Friday, 24th November, 2023 at Hall 36 Car Park, LUTH.
The FOLLOWING SETS OF STUDENTS FROM THE UNDERLISTED SCHOOLS ARE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. School of Nursing 2019 Set
2. School of Midwifery 2021 Set
3. School of Post-Basic Nursing 2021/2022 Set
4. School of Community Health 2022 Set
5. School of Health Information Management 2021/2022 Set
6. School of Medical & Psychiatry Social Work 2021/2022 Set
7. School of Basic Dental Nursing 2019 Set
8. Federal School of Biomedical Engineering 2020/2021 Set
9. School of Anaesthetic Technician 2021 Set
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL GRADUANDS
l Graduates should ensure that they pay the required graduation fee via Remita to LUTH Account and collect receipt from LUTH Cash Office, Finance Department, LUTH.
l Graduands should be seated at the venue according to their Schools by 9:00am
l Invited guests should be seated at the designated areas by 9:30am
l Graduands are entitled to a copy each of the programme which should be collected at their respective Schools.
Prof. W.L.Adeyemo FAS
Chief Medical Director
Prof. A.C. Mbakwe
Guest of Honour
Prof. A.S. Akanmu
(Haematology & Blood Transfusion)
Dr. Babajide Grillo
Director of Administration & Secretary to the Management Board
Dr. Ayodeji Oluwole
Chairman Medical Advisory Committee
For further information, graduands are advised to Haise with the Principal / head / coordinator of their respective Schools.
OMOLOLA O. FAKEYE (JP)
Head, Corporate Services / PRO