Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a leading private healthcare provision group located in Onitsha, Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital. The hospital group boasts array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services since over 30 years.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Nurse (ICU)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
They urgently seek to recruit Male Nurses with extensive ICU experience in their facilities located in Onitsha.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver care to patients in intensive care unit.
- Evaluate patient’s conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support during recovery.
- Provide expert nursing advice and input into operational issues including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc in Nursing with a valid professional license.
- Post Graduate Studies or equivalent professional qualifications is a major advantage
- Previous Experience 4 - 8 years’ robust post-qualification experience.
- Accommodation is available
- Remuneration is highly competitive
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "MALE NURSE (ICU)" as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates who meet these criteria and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha should apply.
- For more enquiries, send a text or WhatsApp message: 08120796570 .