Famacare Centre Limited - We are currently on track to offer low-cost, high-throughput preventive, curative and rehabilitative services with efficiency being our mantra. We are working with NGOs, Governments, Insurers and Funders to meet their need for efficient healthcare delivery with useful data. Our main focus is Maternal and Child Care, Cancer Prevention and effective Malaria management in the communities we serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Locations: Egbeda & Abule Egba Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Medical & Healthcare (Private primary healthcare)
- Perform inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Undertake patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Provide necessary documentation on health reports.
- Provide urgent medical attention and treatment to staff in case of accident or sudden illness, in liaison with other clinical staff on duty.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Writing reports and maintaining good records, etc
- Candidates should possess a minimum of MBBS qualification
- Experience level: at least 2 years length or more
N200,000 - N250,000 / Month + other perks
Applicatiton Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to both locations is important.