Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first-ever private hospitals located in Enugu, requires qualified candidates for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- A post graduate degree in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or related field will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Preferably lives in Enugu or willing to relocate.
Other Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline