Skin101 Clinics Limited - We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide. We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Job Type: Full Time
SKIN101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced aesthetic doctor to join our team of aesthetic doctors who can deliver a high-quality service, understand the importance of customer satisfaction, and have high business ethics.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a high standard of clinical skills when performing aesthetic procedures and treatments including best evidence-based practices.
- Exercise good clinical judgment and put patient safety first in the treatment of patients.
- Provide professional advice and clear communication to customers for any aesthetic-related inquiries.
- Provide certain non-invasive aesthetic procedures such as laser, light, and ultrasound treatments and medical-grade chemical peels.
- Ensure effective patient care through the implementation of established clinical practice standards, standardized procedures, written and oral treatment protocols, and training.
- Maintain accurate medical records, whether in electronic or hard copy format including scanning, in accordance with the policy.
- Promote a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Ensure the efficient medical management of emergency cases.
- Keep up to date with developments in the field of aesthetic medicine, new techniques, treatments, and products.
- To serve as part of the education team for both in-clinic and out-clinic counseling and training.
- Contributing to putting together weekly content for the website and social media, Skin Health, and wellness-related topics in an engaging and interactive way.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience post-NYSC
- Current practicing license by the Board of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Strong listening, customer service, presentation, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must be efficient / meticulous and pay attention to details.
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and patients.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a wide range of individuals at different levels.
- Must be able to train others.
- Have relevant experience, ideally in aesthetics or in a similar private provider role.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter, and a recent coloured Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.