Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
As a Medical Officer you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and outpatient clinics.
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions, carrying out specific procedures e.g. performing surgeries and specialist investigations.
- Making notes, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals.
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties.
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promoting health education.
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels.
What are we looking for?
- A Medical Degree (MBBS or MD)
- Membership with the required regulatory body (Nigerian Medical Association).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post Qualification.
- Up to date Medical Practicing License.
- Empathy and good relationship skills.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools etc.
- Good knowledge of hospital management software will be an advantage.
- Familiar with the latest clinical standard concepts, medical solutions, practices and procedures.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: