Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient-centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria - Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first-class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to other physicians.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- To update clinical notes on all patients according to best practices for record-keeping
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record-keeping practices.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics
- Extensive knowledge of medical record-keeping practices
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail, Eg: Medical Officer, Awka.