DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Provides overall leadership and direction to other medical / clinical Officers.
- Ensures maintenance of ethical and professional standards.
- Exercises independent judgement when providing leadership and direction in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of all divisional programs.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of modern medical developments, and principles and practices of medicine.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-faceted health organization.
- Keeping consultants and other medical officers informed about the care of their patients.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional license.
- All applicants are to send a detailed CV in MSWord or PDF format only, listing job duties at each place of work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years Post NYSC experience.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills.
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner.
- Experience with Neonates.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.