Sales Force Consulting - Our clients are leading hospitals located in Onitsha and Nnewi, Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital. They boast array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services for over 30 years.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Locations: Nnewi and Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 10 Openings
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expert Medical advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information and carrying out medical activities within the limits of their capacity/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Operating Procedures to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The successful candidate must be a qualified medical doctor with surgical skills
- Years of experience is not compulsory.
Salary and Benefits
- Remuneration is highly competitive (N160,000 - N230,000 Monthly.)
- Accommodation is available in Nnewi and Onitsha.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Medical Officer (Preferred Location: Nnewi / Onitsha)" as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should be ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha
- Qualified candidates should be ready to resume immediately
- For Enquiries, Contact: 08120796570 (Whatsapp or text prefered).