Solid Rock Hospital is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensure that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements etc.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Experience: 2 - 10 years work experience
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of EMR
- Basic Surgical Skills.
- Must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Must be familiar with the operation of HMOs/NHIS
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.