Kayhelt Pharma, a parent company to Promedix Ltd. and Caretec, is an indigenous pharmaceutical company that encourage and persists the culture of detailing and prescription generation from healthcare centers. We are genuinely customer focused (patients and businesses) and continually explore ways to improve the quality of our services and get our brands to end users. True to one of our core values “Perseverance”, we are determined to succeed and we bring out opportunities and inspiration from our challenges. All our staff are constantly trained and are up to date in pharmaceutical issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Adamawa, Borno, Enugu, Gombe, Kano, Lagos, Plateau & Rivers
Employment Type: Internship
- Role of Medical Representative is to create demand for an existing product or launch new product ensuring availability at retailers and stockiest.
- The role of Medical Representative is very challenging. They represent the total company in a given territory.
- They have to work hard from morning to midnight at different hospitals, clinics, doctor’s chambers, pharmacies etc.
- They have to meet with different types of people doctors, nurses, pharmacy owners, clinic’s managers and even sometimes with general people.
- They have to achieve their target by generating prescriptions.
- They need to earn knowledge regarding the human body and microbiology.
- They need to be master in product knowledge, selling skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, and time management to become a good Medical Representative.
- Medical Representatives are the building blocks of a company.
- They form the platform of the company in front of customers and share the vision, promote the products of the company and achieves the given objectives, in turn, which get converted into revenue for the company.
- Medical representatives are the key point of contact between pharmaceutical and medical companies and health care professionals, promoting product awareness, answering queries, providing advice and introducing new products.
- Excellent sales skills are a key requirement for medical representatives.
B.Pharm Degree with 2 - 4 years relevant work experience.
N50,000 - 70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.