Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a major pharmaceuticals importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers nationwide. Their focus is on ethical drugs with over thirty brands in the market.
To effectively coordinate its sales activities and position to increase its market share, they are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Benue, Kogi, Taraba or Yola - Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
The preferred candidates must meet the following conditions:
- They must possess a Degree in the Sciences only (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Laboratory Science, and other related courses.)
- They must possess a minimum of two (2) years medical sales experience from known pharmaceutical companies.
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales process, relationship management and competitive activities/analysis.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations and organizing pharmaceutical clinical meetings, workshops and seminars.
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented, with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets.
- They must be less than 35 years of age.
- Ability to drive, and with a valid drivers license is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "MEDICAL SALES REP (PREFERRED TERRITORY)" as the subject of the mail. e.g "MEDICAL SALES REP (BENUE)".
Candidates must be ready to be interviewed within one week.
For more enquiries Call: 08120796570.