The medical women’s international association near east and African regional congress planning committee presents pre-congress webinar on gender & COVID-19.
Date: 19th September 2020
Time: 10:00am West Central Africa
- Epidemiology COVID-19 in the Africa Region
- Socio-economic consequences of COVID-19 for women and girls
- Covid-19 and gender-based violence
- Effects of Covid-19 on access to reproductive, Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health plus Nutrition services.
- Impact of Covid-19 on the health workforce
- Covid-19 preparedness and response: Where is Gender?
Dr. Claribel Abam / Dr. Clara Ejembi
Pre-registration is required through the link: https://unfpa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RAQfRvpWReJawilPuQIDA