Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Locations: Kano & Ibadan - Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agro Allied
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Microbiological testing of novel cleaning, disinfecting and sterilising technologies.
- Make preparations for microbiology tests
- Provide written reports of results.
- Perform daily laboratory functions as required.
- Maintain stocks of prepared & dehydrated media.
- Maintain/clean equipment i.e. autoclaves, incubators, water baths etc.
- Perform regular, scheduled activities as required i.e. temperature recording, environmental monitoring etc.
- Assist Senior Microbiologists as required.
- A Bachelor’s qualifications or equivalent professional experience in Science with a strong focus on Microbiology
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in microbiology testing procedures and an understanding of testing requirements within an industry setting
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, problem solve and apply sound judgement in quickly responding to new opportunities and challenges.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.